Sign in to follow this  
J.W.

April 13th @ John Hardin - Division I, Undefeated NCAA Champion Frank Molinaro

For any one interested in a one day, 3 session clinic with 2011-2012 Undefeated NCAA Division I Champion Frank Molinaro, please see the attached flyer.

This will take place on 13 April 2013 at John Hardin High School.  Please contact me early to reserve space as I want to put this out to as many as possible, I want to limit to the mat space available.

This clinic will only cost 55.00 for the three sessions, lunch, a Cagehero T-Shirt, autograph and photo session.

This will be a good clinic the week before Ohio ToC for those going to compete on April 20th. 

Contact me at jory.whorton@gmail.com with any questions or to reserve spaces early.

post-20228-0-87871400-1361405915_thumb.j

post-20228-0-87871400-1361405915_thumb.j

Hey Guys just wanted to let you guys know i'm really excited about coming out to Kentucky for the first time and working with you at the camp.  You guys will have to teach me what's good in Kentucky also!  I will go over whatever you guys like and any questions you have.  The main thing I will bring to you is my Leg Turk series on top and my High crotch set-ups and finishes!  Hope to meet and work with you guys at camp

I need to know if there are 20 more people out there wanting to attend this event. I have to be able to pay the bill. This would be a great opportunity but if there is no interest I will have to cancel. Please let me know something by PM or email today.

Thanks

JW

If it wasn't the same day as FS/GR State, we would definitely be there. I hope you get enough signed up, sounds like a great opportunity.

Due to the possible lack of numbers pre-registered, this clinic is being moved to South Oldham High School.  The Bluegrass Warriors and the Bulldog Wrestling Club are teaming up to ensure that we get the most out of this opportunity. 

Registrations are still open for any new registrations - but I need to know immediately if you wish to attend.

Same times, same hours at a new location.  I hope that moving this to Louisville will entice more wrestlers to attend this clinic.

Contact me at coachwhorton@jhbulldogswrestling.com if you are interested.

Those that have already pre-registered or paid please contact me if this is an issue for your attendance.  I am working with Cagehero to get your contact information if you registered through the website.