Sign in to follow this  
deadlift

Knuckleheads Freestyle/Greco-Roman Wrestling Club

The Knuckleheads Freestyle/Greco-Roman Wrestling Club will begin practice Tuesday the 12th of March. “Iron Sharpens Iron” and this club has enabled the best wrestlers from the Clarksville area to work together in the off season for the last 5 years. This year our wrestlers will be coached by 3X All-American and Division 1 National Champion Aaron Holker and Clarksville High School standout Brandon Isbell.
Practice will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00 to 6:30pm for middle school/high school wrestlers and from 6:30 to 8:00 for elementary school wrestlers. There will be a registration/information meeting on Monday, March 4th at 5:30pm. The first practice is Tuesday, March 12 and the training last through the middle of May.
The practice location is the Clarksville High School Wrestling Facility at 151 Richview Road, Clarksville, TN 37043.
Cost is $60 and this
includes a limited USA Wrestling card plus club t-shirt.
For more information contact Dave Isbell at (719)494-6685 or
isbell_dave@yahoo.com

Thru at least Southeast Regionals, which is May 24-26.

Then there is a chance I could show up and train with you guys a bit, gotta get back in shape after my medical redshirt.

But as for Knucklehead itself, I can't stress enough how much this club helped development, every single Region 1 kid should come to this. If you go to Fort Campbell you have no excuse not to come.

The first Knuckleheads practice is tomorrow (Tuesday, March 12th) at 5:00pm for High School and Middle School wrestlers.  The practice for elementary school wrestlers begins at 6:30pm.  Your wrestlers can register at the first practice if they missed the meeting last week.  I'll have my computer available to obtain USA cards on the spot so they can take part in the first practice. 

Just wondered , 44 and can't compete but did till I detached my Bicep 2001 almost did a couple yrs later and tore hip flexor detached abductor , I still Deadlift some , my boy is a Deadlift freak pulled over 5 yesterday after wrestling in the middle

Of his workout , I think he can hit 6 this yr , best lift for wrestling easily all the hip power lower back work makes finishing moves and shots look easy for those who are strong in the move , and anyone who does It regularly with good form and is strong can remain in their stance much better than most .