Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

Dragon Results

100% after the schedule he has had and some

Injuries early in the year . Not many would be 100% and many kids are not 100% this time of yr ,I doubt you are

That came from the horses mouth.... haha me 100%, i haven't been that in over 5 years.

Well you have a lot to learn grasshopper , you ask a horse if he wants to run and if he has a split hoof or anything else wrong he's still going to tell you yes ,

Not that it s our concern , as I said not many kids are 100% I have seen kids finish tough schedules on the yr with torn miniscus , start the yr off getting out of a cast theHe first week of tournaments and still go and when asked they say yep I'm 100%

Not taking anything away from anyone just saying Most are not 100% and I doubt the horse would tell the biggest mouth in the bluegrass if there was a problem cZzzzssszzz

Or issue because the rdrrrrrrrrsdx sz dhorse is a smart old warhorse ???the show must go on . Not many people openly brag about an injury or any other problem unless they are using it for bait .

When a kid is hurt people go for his injury and knowing that a smart kid and coach will set a trap for what's coming .

Sure he's tip top though he has looked good when I have seen him all yr sounds as if it was another great match for him this season , he has had big ones , against Kowal , Davis , Marrinelli , and a lot more that I haven't seen . Tough schedule I would say .

Now you get back to the books and don't be a disrupting factor duiring practice . You got work this weekend and so does everyone else on your team .