Sign in to follow this  
Mpire

LoL

I read on a so called wrestling website in Ohio how , people on that site were making fun of

My boys particularly Austin. Saying he wouldn't place in Ohio and didn't deserve being ranked and so on and so on and of course ragged me and then some , they seem to appreciate my hair in Ohio ,

It's kind of sad that any site would let people get away with saying slandering and just straight out trying to get someone to bite on their garbage just to raise some

hits on a third rate site no one except probably them and me lol look at , well Austin is undefeated in Ohio so far this yr , Franklin , Gmva , Ross quad , Fairfield , and Stephen has a loss of sorts but wins against top kids at his weight and a bunch more , seems they like Otto ,have no problem downing their own in order to make someone else's accomplishments seem less , I mean didn't Austin just demolish GMVA with a first period pin In the finals over a top eight ranked kid in Ohio and beat another top eight three times in a row , well I know its useless and I am annoying with all

My hype , but when Austin

Beats one of their state ranked number 1 220s next week I am going to ...... Be happy l o l pathetic those a holes trying to diminish everything my boys do in hopes of harming their chances at getting noticed or getting to the next level , hate to bring it up and don't even want anyone to see it because it would raise their hits and that what they want because hits are what they live for and they can't get any or get people to listen in without talking trash ,

Either way it's funny they are scared of Austin and they are annoyed by my hype as they say , but more annoyed by a Ky soph tearing their asses to pieces , I think he is going to demolish their D3 state favorite at the Hammer , and hopefully steph does as well along with the rest Of CC team

Picking on Austin after he just got through embarrassing every kid in Ohio in jr high anywhere near his weight a couple yrs in a row a yr or so back and having to go back to when he was a sixth grader in the finals against Bo who was an eight grader in jr high states in order to find a match to pick on Him for losing is kind of funny , another thing thats funny is that When Bo was a sixth grader he didn't even wrestle in jr high states as Austin did , that's what's funny about it .

Anyway my funny hair and barking voice and little fat funny 220 lb son an sons who have slid so much since leaving mo mo

Or Ohio will

Be at this hammer and anvil tournament that all the people on Ohio wrestling site will say is super weak compared to northern prima Donna this or that tourny ,while I could say I am going to tape Austin completely obliterating one I their state number ones and posting it for them I won't because I like the kid and it would be tacky ,

But I do look forward to it and , unlike all those 220s who were at Franklin , Fairfield , and Gmva , the fat no talent Kid who is crashing as we speak is still undefeated still a national champ and still

Going to hammer the shit out of everyone in Ohio before he is through , throwing out national

Number Ones and saying they would

Beat him is a huge compliment because well Austin is a national number one or two or whatever for his grade and will take that slot himself before he is through , Think it's Flo and NHSCAs this yr. ,

Glad they like looking in and keeping up with ky wrestling and the boys on a real wrestling website like this one , they must be interested for some reason !!!!!!!