Sign in to follow this  
ILOVEFOOD

New state location idea.

Stephen beat Newhouse at Graham Massilon Moeller Tri at graham , think he stuck the graham kid or techd him .

He Definatly had a tough class beat Collica but It wasn't close as you have said it was a massacre .

And Bright finished sixth after losing to Alfredo Grey who Stephen beat by four or so on his way for third after beating a very underrated Boyd with .....you guessed it a slide by from Hell courtesy of dear old dad and a whole lot of forced drilling with ATM lol

Poor dads never get any love and kids think they simply do what they do because they are great but it's all good ,

Shame a ref makes a bad call one step fleeing I don't think so , guess you have to knock the champ out sometimes but hard to do for a 112 lb fresh vs a 112 lb sr returning state champ , as has been said true champs rise after failure Stephen always has , particularly after both bs Ohio ref calls in his matches .

Nothing of which has to do with any thing about where Ky state should be , or why once again you are poking into my Mpire

Otto once again your state seems to have it out for Stephen lol . A 2 seed again for a 2 x champ 3 x placer and the only returning champ in that weight in that class , that's good though I have always wanted To see Stephen wrestle Ford .

The Louisville International Convention Center would be a great place to have it in Louisville, it seats 7000 and has hosted ncaa div 2 basketball championship and ncaa volleyball in the past. Could be a perfect fit for state wrestling tourney.  Louisville Gardens wouldnt bad either, it has the feel of a high school gym and seats about 3000. I also think it should go back to 16 man bracket, it gets rid of the kids that have no business being there and allows that kids that make feel some kind of accomplishment. it was difficult to get to state when i was in high school and it meant something if you made. in our district there was Valley, Fairdale, and Western who were all ranked as a team, then we went to the region and had to deal with Trinity, St X, and Seneca who were ranked teams. To get to state out of those teams really meant something and it showed how hard you worked all year!!!!

• Upvote 1

The horse park is such a good central location , dead center , plenty of room , and a nice clean eye pleasing locale, I don't understand the reason for people wanting to move it so bad after just one yr it seems it would take a couple to not only grow on people but for the promoters to work out the. Ifs and add to the tournament !!!!

Moving to Louisville would put it way north for some although it could be just as close for most people , Lexington simply seems the most appropriate place , no one can complain about favoritism as far as location , on a map it's central .

16 man bracket with an extra tournament or 32 at state , main effect = shrinking the state tourny cutting out half the people and taking away half the kids who get to say they made it to state taking that piece of their wrestling history away , doesn't seem fair to the kids and would hurt the revenue and overall feel of the tourny ,

The next step take it down to only placing top 6 as I have heard argued before then everyone would say top four , then it might as well

Be there ,

Of the state wants to have a travelling tournament perhaps Louisville would

Be good if it wants to establish a home

For the event Lexington and the horse Park is perfect ,what would be the chances of UKs arena .

I'm just pissed they're talking about not releasing brackets on the 2nd day. I thought we where trying to grow the sport. The quickest way for a casual fan to become disinterested is for him to not have a clue what's going on.