Sign in to follow this  
Mpire

Fairfield Invite

Ok , but don't make fun of my hair ,Or steal my food like he does .

I can handle that! Won't be able to hang with ATM much longer unless I start doing some of his extra workouts

He is a pretty good training partner he does his own stuff most of the time and he what he's doing , I "recommend " some stuff to him at times and he does it , great not having to push him to train he likes it and he has the perfect mind set for power training patient and goal oriented. Most kida do not have patience it takes a a kind of patient anxiousness to be a good lifter you have to get fired up every time but know it takes time for results , most kids want instant gratification a race against another opponent or a score or some crowd applause , you don't get that in the gym it comes later when you win .

He is a pretty good training partner he does his own stuff most of the time and he what he's doing , I "recommend " some stuff to him at times and he does it , great not having to push him to train he likes it and he has the perfect mind set for power training patient and goal oriented. Most kida do not have patience it takes a a kind of patient anxiousness to be a good lifter you have to get fired up every time but know it takes time for results , most kids want instant gratification a race against another opponent or a score or some crowd applause , you don't get that in the gym it comes later when you win .

Well I am looking at getting back on the mat this summer but I definitely need it for the alumni rugby game coming up.

Bro your crasy , Rugby is nuts your gonna break some stuff and not be around to help ATM get a few more , you guys should train at school I will "recommend what you guys need to do and you guys can take it from there .

Post that link on there for me I am

Not computer or I phone literate , all I know is how to count in increments of weight plates , and Austin called a 45 lb Olympic weight bar a DumbBarr lol

Bro your crasy , Rugby is nuts your gonna break some stuff and not be around to help ATM get a few more , you guys should train at school I will "recommend what you guys need to do and you guys can take it from there .

Post that link on there for me I am

Not computer or I phone literate , all I know is how to count in increments of weight plates , and Austin called a 45 lb Olympic weight bar a DumbBarr lol

Haha. You got the link up before I could. I played rugby all four years of college and only got knocked out once. Going to try one more game. I'll heal like I always do.

Yeah , I was going to do 1 more powerlifting meet too , that worked out real well .the prettiest Bicep in Ky lol rolled up like a broken rubber band .

Your plenty young your fine I'm sure work those shots on ATM work that cardio and you guys go get all powerful and stuff . I have the ultimate superset wrestling workout it's fast and furious , takes about a half hour , you should all do it but that's up to you I will show you

Yeah , I was going to do 1 more powerlifting meet too , that worked out real well .the prettiest Bicep in Ky lol rolled up like a broken rubber band .

Your plenty young your fine I'm sure work those shots on ATM work that cardio and you guys go get all powerful and stuff . I have the ultimate superset wrestling workout it's fast and furious , takes about a half hour , you should all do it but that's up to you I will show you

I'm game for anything that will help me improve.