Sign in to follow this  
Mpire

Campbell County at Ross

CC 39 Ross 27

Short but sweet , lightweights battled hard Bachman battled in ultimate OT and won , Hamilton was out with buffet flu Fausz hit a standing cradle with opponents leg above his own shoulder from standing .Austin wrestled like a National champ is supposed to , the ref cheated him out of a pin LoL for real. Woods wrestled Jones extremely well , Mathews looked very good , Hamilton still managed to get some smack talk from an opponent and didn't even wrestle , Mpire was told to sit down for getting mad about penalty calls that his son soon scored four or five points from nice headbutts slap to the face followed by a kid getting Hammered by ATM with a whip over to a head and arm straight from the deepest darkest nightmares of any 220 or Ram FAN , freakin Nasty that dude was pinned squeelin snorting. Spouting up snot bubbles grabin headgear singlet the whole 9 yards he even admitted he was pinned , BUT the red never saw it bwahahahahahahahah

Like to see that match on YouTube see the ref explain what a pin is to him , particularly after calling one against Keeton when he was in a spladdle and his whole upper body was off the mat on top of his opponent ??????

LOL same red from

Swowca stephs fresh yr hahahhaha

No biggie it was a great Quad I'm

Just having fun , Carlisle has some studs as well ,Jones brother told me he was bumping for Stephen but it didn't happen , I guess I should make a giant post about kids dodging others because they are not wrestling up for tougher kids .

So PH I have to say quit being chicken and wrestle 220 , same goes to SM .

Yeah you guys set back and critique ATM and he well .... He does Work that was awesome not as close as last time but all the stud people like to see smacks headbutts a shot by ATM some shoving and an escape or two perfect stance followed by a Horrific whip over transitioned into a midevil head and arm , don't know what was mor sadistic the head and arm or the red that watched a pinned 220 lb Monster suffer through it without giving the obvious PIN , but hey it's just in my head OMG what a pin ATM is preparing for Fairfield where everyone is ready for him .

Sorry , CC won and it was a great quad with some really good wrestling , Sandlins from

Carlisle are exceptional wrestlers as is pretty much Ross's whole team , Amelia had a few good wrestlers it looked like but I didn't notice any Hammers like the other teams had they did seem to have a decent hvy .

Bachman looked like he can do well with some more offense and a few more lbs , he has just enough time to make an impact if he works , he was very impressive in bit ultimate OT win showed great heart , he was a gamer and excited the crowd , he and Austin had very exciting matches although Austin and Heimkreiter were not as close as last time Austin was coming off of an ankle injury and the flu last time they wrestled but I think he just got up for the match the coaches coached their butts of with him and Heimkreiter is a specimen he looks like a college wrestler big lean athletic aggressive , They had a great match with some

Extras lol

Everyone wrestled well ,