Sign in to follow this  
Mpire

Kentuckys Top Twenty

Who are the top twenty wrestlers in the state no order , maybe do a top ten ,followed by the next ten followed by ten who are close or who may be , don't like a top Ten it leaves out to many .

Blackwell

Boston

Brock

Jayce

Cooper

Fausz

Myers

Bryant

Myers

Lampe

Jones

Adams , That's KYs Dirty Dozen

Hamilton

Polly

Hiedcamp sp

Chamberle

Clay ?

French

Courtney

Need some help on my last top Twenty Parrot Rearic , one of the Lawson's . Sounds good

Darkhorse

Mathews , be happy to debate this choice with anyone .

My top twenty may have a half dozen missing zzzz or wrong ten of my twelve are rock solid though ,Mathews my darkhorse pick who just went toe to toe with a sr stud and represented at NHSCA snatching an AA can only get better .

Most exciting

Most Feared

Most dominant easy last yr not so easy this yr maybe about a 6 way race

Most powerful / explosive

Most improved ?

Best freshman

Best sophomore

Best Junior

Best Senior

Best Thrower

Best Shooter

Fastest

Ugliest

Next ten ???

I agree , with Turner he looked good last week and he seems to be up and down both are scrappy with skills , Mathews is a soph though who seems consistent slowly rising , Turner could do very well with some consistency that probably comes with a few more weeks and mental preparation , either way hope they both do well.The biggest darkhorse at CC is the hvy because he's a heavy lol and the real Darkhore is Keeton because well he's Keeton scrappy and skillful like Mathews and Turner , a bit undersised but with height and range to make him one of the best there if he calms down focuses and improves in the time he has left . I know I talk of CC just making conversation on what I know and think .

Others Logan Jones and

Yes I forgot Canter completely , I would have him up there as well I have not seen him this yr so he slipped my mind with all the goings on .He probably is in the top twelve as Chamberle could be .Tevon Clay and many others i may be leaving out because of my lack of seeing them or knowledge ,honestly I am guessing at times and I figure I'm about 70 to 90 % right depending on the day or week . Some picks using age / grade as a factor little Lawson could be a top pick , just saying knowing the sport and how kids evolve he is good ,