Ranger123

The Middle School List - December 2012

Ok, been hitting refresh on this topic every 15 minutes since Sunday. Not obsessed or anything......:-). Just can't wait to see where everbody fell in weight classes, and get the discussion going. This IS the best time of my year.

I'm with granby, today is Wed and all districts wrestled on sat, we should know by now who is where in this day and age with internet and email all districts have had time to contest anything and could be posted.

nunez from apollo at 230 is a sleeper hes finished 3rd once an three silvers in his only fout meets of his life look out 

nunez from apollo at 230 is a sleeper hes finished 3rd once an three silvers in his only fout meets of his life look out 

he finished second at district an was ill

Can't wait for updated Rankings from Ranger.

He does a great job with his predictions. However JMO, I would like to see the middle school rankings be more like the high school rankings with ranking the kids in numerical order.

Again JMO but that 70 pound weight class is stacked with so much talent. I think it will be one of the toughest weights at State. Just found out that Holub from Turkeyfoot drop down to this weight... WOW! I still can't figure this one out. With little DeLong being there makes no since to me to put two hammer kids in the same weight class and especially from the same team.

Did DeLong go up to 75? This kid is a hammer.

Turkey Foot has a solid team this year and will this hurt their team with these guys at the same weight?

Oh well, it will be exciting to watch these little dudes hammer it out at regionals and state!

were do u find the rankings from