Sign in to follow this  
sbfraz

Cardinal Clash 2/2/2013

The Taylor County High School wrestling team is sponsoring a tournament for our youth team on February 2, 2013 at Taylor Counth High School in Campbellsville, KY. This will be a great opportunity to get some extra mat time in before Regionals and State. The Campbellsville University wrestlers will be refing, working tables, ect... We have experienced people organizing this tournament. Several teams have already expressed interest, so we should have a good turnout.

Medals will be awarded to the top three placers in each bracket, and we will be awarding one Oustanding Wrestler trophy for each age division.

The trophies are very nice and should draw some top notch competition. We plan to make this an annual event, so come out and help us start a great tradition. We will be advertising in several states.

I will post a flyer in the next week or so but wanted to get this out ASAP so that you can get it on your calendar. You can go ahead and reserve your team's spot by replying to this post or emailing sarahanddewayne@yahoo.com.

I'm going to bring 1 kid I know of if his middle school, schedule doesnt conflict with this tourney. But will try to get more come.

Name: Blue Fletcher Age: 9 Weight 71.8 lbs actual weight.