Sign in to follow this  
three

BlueGrass Games

I could be wrong but I don't think Mccreary was represented at the tourney. Would have been a nice place to back up the talk about the upper weights.On a serious note was looking forward to the Watson / Starks rematch. I dont know who is going HVY but you got your hands full from the kid from Laffayette. I forgot his name.

Something that i thought was intresting was that i didn't see main Layfayette wrestlers at the games. From what i heard there has been friction between a few of WC and Layfayettes wrestlers. I don't want to mention any names or start any arguments... I was just wondering.

Guest cmccoy

All but a few lafayette kids were there. Don't go by what hear but what you know.

Guest cmccoy

I'm the coach...hence the name. Lafayette had all but about 5 (starters) there. We did the best we could to host the tournament. No one is paid for this. There was some issues between a ref (myself) and a parent but we are adults and can get past it. Please leave the students out of the situation unless you know what you are talking about. Thank you.

who is the lafayette heavy weight?

who won the upper weights?

this tournment dont matter. the season matters and that when mccreary will step up and thats when it matters most!

Evan Bullock is the hvys name.  Was only asking where you were since you said you would be there. And Starks wrestled 215 and Hvy. I am more than sure that the kids wrestling over the summer will prove that these tournaments do matter. No need to get bent , was just looking forward to your rematch.

I wasen't able to attend the Bluegrass games, but has Evan Bullock really improved that much?  I wrestled him in the finals at the Conner Border Wars in March and pinned him in like 18 secs.  What good heavyweight matches took place?  Did Will Starks dominate or did he have any good matches?

Guest cmccoy

Evan bullock has improved drastically over the summer. He is on a weight lifting program that has raised his bench press and of course made him stronger. He has been to every practice and has had individual workouts with some better heavier weights in the states past. He is putting in the time and work it takes to be a champion. As his coach, I hope he sees his improvement and keeps up the hard work throughout the rest of the summer and upcoming season.

Evan bullock dose not seem like a very good wrestler if he is going to be good next year then he must have stepped up alot over summer because i have wrestled him three times in the last 2 seasons and stuck him in all the encounters.

watson wasnt there cause he was at camp the week beofre and then he had some other things he had to take care i have nothing against starks he is good but i dont know about the heavy  wieghts haveing there hands full with bullock he is strong buyt i dont know what looks like on the mat now i aint much worried for espinoza byrd or young but we will see i guess when ever season rolls around and we see how good he really is