Sign in to follow this  
CoachGilbert

Logan Steiber this Sunday

Just a reminder that Logan Steiber will be at Cincinnati Moeller this Sunday from10-12:30. The cost will be $20.

I have hosted a couple of clinics through Premier Technique Wrestling with Ohio State guys and can honestly say that they do an incredible job with these. It is well worth the cost and the drive.

Editing post...last one got long-winded. Thanks, Coach Gilbert and crazyotto, for the plug. I've seen Logan in the past, and the guy is incredible for how young he is in making accessible the techniques he teaches. Only way we get better is to take advantage of opportunities like these; hope to see a whole bunch from the bluegrass state!

Unfortunately, not many from Kentucky. However, I realize Moeller isn't exactly next door. Stay tuned...will be having him closer in the not-too-distant-future.

As a clinician, he's unreal. For being as young as he is, he gets how to teach technique. Feedback was all positive on how he did things. Coach Ryan had said he's wise beyond his years in terms of teaching, and he was right. Excellent, solid, high-percentage stuff.