Sign in to follow this  
CooperDad

Sometimes I Wonder!

I have been reading this forum since about July or August of this season, since there are 10 or 12 kids I am interested in that will be making college commitments in the future. And I have seen several threads and comments that really make me scratch my head in disbelief.

Like the MOW thread. First of all its a single tournament award. And I capitalize PERIOD!! And then comments like fathers actions, and a kids longevity. Honestly if these are reasons for awarding or not awarding this honor than it makes me wonder if it is really the honor that it is supposed to be?

And then this Ky vs the world thread. I guess it really should be called Ky vs. Ohio because nobody wants to talk about anything else on that thread. And there are comments there that make me wonder, like the poster predicting wins, losses, majors, techs, & pins in favor of one or the other of the teams and can't even name the wrestlers on the other team. Just knows how the match will end up based on other peoples comments.

There have been a lot of other stuff on here that makes absolutely NO SENSE. But these 2 threads are the most recent. Honestly the list goes on & on.

I too agree that the MOW award should be awarded to the Mow of that tournament. With that being said I would have probably of voted Brock or cooper as my MOW. I thought brock had the toughest weight class and although the match with ruschell looked close score wise it seemed brock never lost any control in that match. Cooper looked dominant in every match and beat a very good kid in polly. I thought Fahy just didn't turn it loose in the finals and if he would have he could have came away with a tech fall and def made me want to vote for him. Myers (152) also was very impressive but he probably had the weakest weight of all the others considered. I also believe there will be a very good chance that he wins MOW next year. I would really like to see him and Cooper in the finals.

AS far as the ky vs the world comment, I personally commented on ky vs ga, fl, and tn. I simply predicted the outcome of the matches based on usawrestling.com national rankings that I looked up and the information crazyotto shed light on. I also stated that styles clash and or an off day can make a good wrestler beat or even keep a match close with a phenomenal wrestler. Also I would like to say that a dual match also has a lot to do with momentum. If your stud wrestler on your team goes out and gets hammered and then your second best stud goes out and gets majored then the whole team corral is headed the wrong direction quick. Sorry I am rambling and just trying to explain some of my predictions.