Sign in to follow this  
Nick Corey

J Jaggers at Simon Kenton H.S. for 1-Day Only! Sat. Oct. 8...3pm-5:30pm

FOUR TIME STATE CHAMPION, TWO TIME NCAA CHAMPION J JAGGERS IN FOR ONE DAY!

Premier Technique Wrestling welcomes 4X State Champion and 2X NCAA Champion (and current Ohio State assistant coach) J Jaggers to Simon Kenton High School for a one day clinic on Saturday, October 8, 2011, from 3:00pm-5:30pm. Cost is 20.00 per wrestler. The clinic will be for 1st thru 12th graders, however, one year of wrestling experience is highly recommended.

Payment can be made at the door, or securing a spot early can be done by making the 20.00 check out to Premier Technique Wrestling and mailing to:

Nick Corey

8218 Jordan Ridge Dr.

Cleves, OH 45002

Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to get in some pre-season wrestling with one of Ohio’s wrestling legends! There will be techniques taught, techniques drilled, and live wrestling in this pre-season clinic.

Questions? Call or email Nick Corey (513-484-7575; nickcorey3@aol.com), or SK Head Coach Nathan Gilbert, 859-468-7414.

Sat., Oct 8, Simon Kenton H.S...20.00 per wrestler...3-5:30pm.

Print out below, and bring with 20.00 (check or cash) to Simon Kenton Today for a clinic with one of the best! 1st graders thru 12th.

Premier Technique Wrestling Clinic Featuring J Jaggers

Name: _________________________________________ Age: _________

Address: _____________________________________________

Zip Code: ___________

City: _______________________________ State: __________________

Phone Number: _________________________________School/Grade:__________

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Emergency Contact Name & Phone

Number_________________________________________

RELEASE OF LEGAL GUARDIAN ON BEHALF OF MINOR

WRESTLING CAMP

The undersigned, on behalf of ___________________________________ a minor whose birthday is _____________________, 19_________ and for whom the undersigned is the natural or legal guardian, hereby releases Premier Technique Wrestling and the Simon Kenton Schools, its administrators, coaches, and employees, from any and all liability of whatever nature relating to or in any manner arising out of the use of such minor of the Simon Kenton Schools facilities. Furthermore, the undersign agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Premier Technique Wrestling and the Simon Kenton Schools', its administrators, employees, and coaches, from any suit or other legal proceeding, Including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees with respect to the use of the facilities or any part of them by the minor named above. This release and indemnification shall be binding upon the personal representatives, heirs, and assigns of the undersigned and of the minor named above.

I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing paragraph, that I understand it, that I have the option to have it reviewed by legal counsel prior to signing, and that I agree to it.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Signature of Parent/Guardian Date