Sign in to follow this  
CoachBrown

Chris Fleeger Prep Camp @ Trinity March 19th

2X NCAA Runner-up Chris Fleeger will be at Trinity March 19th to run a camp for those wanting to prepare for upcoming tournaments this Spring.

This will be an intensive day of wrestling.

There will be some technique taught, but this is to get 4 hours of intense practice.

It will be first come,first serve.This being said, the camp is for serious wrestlers wanting to work hard. We will be capping the camp attendance in the mid twenties so everyone attending will get the best workout they can.

The cost will be $30.00

Session times 10-noon and 1:00 -3:00

For those interested please contact me via e-mail@ coachbrown1@gmail.com. Email me ASAP. The camp will fill fairly quickly.

2011 FLEEGER_Wrestling_Camp.doc

2X NCAA Runner-up Chris Fleeger will be at Trinity March 19th to run a camp for those wanting to prepare for upcoming tournaments this Spring.

This will be an intensive day of wrestling.

There will be some technique taught, but this is to get 4 hours of intense practice.

It will be first come,first serve.This being said, the camp is for serious wrestlers wanting to work hard. We will be capping the camp attendance in the mid twenties so everyone attending will get the best workout they can.

The cost will be $30.00

Session times 10-noon and 1:00 -3:00

For those interested please contact me via e-mail@ coachbrown1@gmail.com. Email me ASAP. The camp will fill fairly quickly.

I Spoke with Coach Fleeger last night and he needs to move the second session up a 1/2 hour.

The sessions will be 10am-noon and 1pm-3pm on Saturday, Thank you

I Spoke with Coach Fleeger last night and he needs to move the second session up a 1/2 hour.

The sessions will be 10am-noon and 1pm-3pm on Saturday, Thank you

ttt