Sign in to follow this  
deadlift

Knucklehead Freestyle/Greco Wrestling Club, Clarksville, TN

KNUCKLEHEAD FREESTYLE/GRECO-ROMAN WRESTLING CLUB

Who : Wrestlers 9 years old thru 12th grade (age can be waived but basic wrestling

experience is a must)

When: Tuesdays , Thursdays and Fridays 6:00 to 7:30pm, March 1 thru the end of May

Where: Clarksville High School Wrestling Facility

Cost: $35/month or one time payment of $100 for the entire 3 months of training

For more info contact: Jason Pennington at 931-624-3454 email at jlpwrestling@cs.com or David Isbell at 719-494-6684 email at isbell_dave@yahoo.com

Registration/Information meeting Thursday, February 24th at 6:00pm

First Practice Tuesday, March 1 at 6:00pm

I can really vouch for what Knucklehead did for my wrestling. For example, I had no idea how to shoot and those guys forced it into my thick head.

You guys get more and more pro every year, I remember we came up with knuckleheads because of that drawing Perry put up on the board

Our second week of training for this season starts tonight. You can register at any practice. We've intentionaly designed our practice to concentrate on takedowns until the TN AAU folkstyle state tournaments are complete. I believe this will keep our younger wrestlers from getting confused while the folkstyle season is still going.

We actually have more Clarksville High wresters involved than ever before. I believe our area is finally starting to see the benefits of Freestyle/Greco in the off season.