Sign in to follow this  
Coach2

"THE NEXT LEVEL WRESTLING CAMP"!!

To all Coaches and Wrestlers,

The Campbellsville University Wrestling Team is pround to announce our Third Annual "The Next Level Wrestling Camp".  We are getting ready to fire up another excellent camp experience for all of those wanting to participate.  On July 14-18, 2006, the Tiger Wrestling Team and other Talented Coaches and wrestlers will be teaching and demonstrating a variety of styles and techniques that will help bring your wrestling to "The Next Level" of competitiveness.

We at CU, hope you rush to this opportuinty and join us for this excellent event.  This wrestling camp is one of the least expensive of its kind, so we expect that you'll get the most for your money with an enjoyable overall camp experience.  Please fill free the contact the CU wrestling coaching staff at 270-789-5148 or get your info from are web site www.campbellsvillewrestling.com .  We look forward to seeing you on the Campbellsville University Campus in July.

Andy Bricker

Asst. Wrestling Coach

Campbellsville University

270-789-5148

Kentucky High School Coaches,

I am trying to finalize some things for camp. Right now I have 6 mats and may get more if camp continues to grow. I hope you are planning to bring a team or send some individuals from your area. Please let me know by July 1st if you plan to attend or have individuals that are interested. You can call anytime for information or visit our website to print camp applications:

www.campbellsvillewrestling.com 

Just about everyone associated with our camp that will be teaching during the technique sessions has coached and or competed at the NCAA Division I level. Our program may be in the NAIA, but we are training to compete at a higher level. We hope your program will support ours as we climb to the top of the NAIA. With our recruiting success, it is only a matter of time!

In Wrestling,

Franky James

Head Wrestling Coach

Campbellsville University

270-789-5148