Sign in to follow this  
fchs145

Region 1 Predictions

I believe Thomas from Union is either at or cutting to 135 and Chad Gahafer or Spencer Hulett will take the place of140.

If that is the case then swap Keaton Thomas and Keaton Starks. I don't think Starks would bother making the cut just to face Keaton Thomas, if he even can make the cut

If that is the case then swap Keaton Thomas and Keaton Starks. I don't think Starks would bother making the cut just to face Keaton Thomas, if he even can make the cut

Yeah,

That looks pretty close to what I'd predict. Starks Told me he plans on staying at 140, willy jenkison however is at 145. If polley stays at 140 then that weight class is going to be a toss up. Whoever ends up getting 5th will probably be pretty good. I'd put pitman(assuming he comes back from injury) in the finals at 145 over Agnew and jenkison considering he has won the previous 2 times they wrestled that weight is going to be pretty stacked as well. Legaun grubbs is dropping to 152 as soon as the fat test allows. Which is next week I believe. But the rest looks pretty good. A lot of the weight classes look pretty cut and dried as far as who's going to be in the finals.

That looks pretty close to what I'd predict. Starks Told me he plans on staying at 140, willy jenkison however is at 145. If polley stays at 140 then that weight class is going to be a toss up. Whoever ends up getting 5th will probably be pretty good. I'd put pitman(assuming he comes back from injury) in the finals at 145 over Agnew and jenkison considering he has won the previous 2 times they wrestled that weight is going to be pretty stacked as well. Legaun grubbs is dropping to 152 as soon as the fat test allows. Which is next week I believe. But the rest looks pretty good. A lot of the weight classes look pretty cut and dried as far as who's going to be in the finals.

My assumption is that Polley is gonna be at 135, he was there at caldwell and it would be alot better for him since he would be in the finals at 135 as oppossed to potentially getting 5th at the toss up 140 is. I would still put Urban over Grubbs at 152 but barely. Robbie Sahms had a win over Grubbs but lost to Urban the one time they wrestled. I guess that puts Poston in the finals at 160

Well here is my update to my Final's Predictions. Some of the weights are a little clearer except for 140 which is a total mess. My only personal predictions are Polley dropping down to 135 and Agnew staying at 145 because of the 140 issue, right now there are 5 guys who could win that region- Kory Polley, Justin Wynne, Kyle Bunch, Zach Green, and Colton Hall

103- Blackwell v. Gilkey

112- Ervin v. Killebrew

119- Wade v. Boone

125- Moore v. Ervin

130- Carr v. Bennett

135- Polley v. Thomas

140- Hall v. Bunch

145- Agnew v. Heywood

152- Ervin v. Urban

160- Risinger v. Poston

171- Crutcher v. Smith

189- Buckman v. Guilbeau (could very easily be Marlon Pate)

215- Zohn v. White

285- Woods v. Stapp (By consistency, but as we all know Heavyweight goes to whoever gets on top first)

Who is heywood at 145 and smith at 171?

Heywood is the fort Campbell kid who beat Keaton Starks. Willy Jenkinson or Kenny Brummet may beat him but I haven't seen them wrestle this year. Smith is union's 171 who I've heard isn't that bad for a freshman

K.Agnew is the real deal,I thought he was overrated at the start of the season,but after watching him wrestle several matches I have changed my mind completely.I agree 140 is a tossup.I believe B.Moore(Ohio) will give G.Irvin(union) a run for his money,if he wrestle smart and physical...

I haven't wrestled Gabe this year, but last year he only beat me by a takedown, while Billy Moore impressed me in our match and his match against David at Christian County, I can't wait for that match. Keegan is just a guy who gets better everytime I see him wrestle

HEY' FCHS-Wrestling  What happen to your prediction( Green over Hall )???  Your painting a target on your teammates back.                             

HEY' FCHS-Wrestling  What happen to your prediction( Green over Hall )???  Your painting a target on your teammates back.                           

To tell you the truth I had just forgotten about Hall, but I didn't want to look dumb and just look like I had confidence in my teammate

Everyone has it al backward on the 125 . If Gabe has a good match he will give billy a run for his money. Billy Moore has beat the #8,7,6, & pre#5 this year. It should be a great match if they both show up. Ranger 123 needs to watch this match for the 125 ranking.

B.Moore is getting better and stronger as season goes on, he will definitely be in the hunt for a region one championship. Also have noticed J.Bennett is doing very well in region at the 130 spot.

At 140 everyone look out for K . Bunch from O.C.  Meade Co. & Calloway Tourny he went 15 & 0.  He had 13 pins & 2 forfits. His record with green this year is 2 out of 3 & his record with wynny is 2 out of 3 .  I hope this helps everyones region 1 pre results.

R. Bunch & J. Bennete are both looking at 130. O.C. 

Well here is my update to my Final's Predictions. Some of the weights are a little clearer except for 140 which is a total mess. My only personal predictions are Polley dropping down to 135 and Agnew staying at 145 because of the 140 issue, right now there are 5 guys who could win that region- Kory Polley, Justin Wynne, Kyle Bunch, Zach Green, and Colton Hall

103- Blackwell v. Gilkey

112- Ervin v. Killebrew

119- Wade v. Boone

125- Moore v. Ervin

130- Carr v. Bennett

135- Polley v. Thomas

140- Hall v. Bunch

145- Agnew v. Heywood

152- Ervin v. Urban

160- Risinger v. Poston

171- Crutcher v. Smith

189- Buckman v. Guilbeau (could very easily be Marlon Pate)

215- Zohn v. White

285- Woods v. Stapp (By consistency, but as we all know Heavyweight goes to whoever gets on top first)

Keaton Thomas from UC is at 140.

Everyone has it al backward on the 125 . If Gabe has a good match he will give billy a run for his money. Billy Moore has beat the #8,7,6, & pre#5 this year. It should be a great match if they both show up. Ranger 123 needs to watch this match for the 125 ranking.

Gabe Ervin has improved a lot since last year I think he will put this match away, but it coulod be a good one. He's had a lot of experience in the last year.

Paducah Tilghman and Ohio Co. are both traveling to Union Co. Thursday Night for a duels match. If the snow don't fall and the creak don't rise.Maybe Union will bump up B.Irvin to 119. See a little Irvin / Boone action.