banks and wolsifer

courtney and wolsifer

banks and courtney always a good one

beau saunders and mitch ervin

ashbrook and thueman

chaney and fuller

byrd and young

howard and ashbrook

Ipesonally think thw match to watch at state will be byrd and young. sit back and watch the sparks fly

they are both in my opinion great wrestlers its going to be a good match

yes i think that mr.granby is right mat byrd and josh young will be a great match to watch i cant wait to see it because i've wrestled josh young and it wasn't pretty and im looking forward to wrestling matt byrd

Well there are only really 4 out stand wrestlers and i would like to see them all wrestle and those are Banks, cooper, Wolfsifer, and Coutney, and I hope that banks and cooper are victoroius in there match ups thats if they wrestle the other two.

But there might be a good one with wood and lewis hope to see that match up opefully no body runs are gets to big and they stay in each others way so that there are some good match ups are state. Like the Scott cooper from larue and Luke metzkers match that was good neither moved both state champs and not scared to wrestle each other. even after Luke beat scott. Some one just didnt realize that some one was knocked out and was stalling and it caught up to him in the end.