Sign in to follow this  
myGSP

Fahy & Ervin loses were to 1st,2nd & 8thplace kids

It is also worth noting that the kid that took eighth that Caleb lost to (Shober, from PA) only took eighth because he suffered a tournament ending injury (compound fractured his leg) in his first after making it past the all-american round. 

I have posted a video of Team Kentucky's training camps before going to Fargo:

http://trainlikeachampion.webs.com/apps/videos/

I also would like to thank Coach Fahy, Coach Carr, Coach Yenter, and Coach Ervin for all the support they gave to the kids who competed in the Cadet/Junior Nationals in Fargo this year.  They truly went above and beyond to give the kids a great experience and were more than willing to share their knowledge with me and all the young athletes who were there.  I have no doubt with fathers and coaches like them involved with KY USA wrestling, the our numbers will only rise in the years to come and Kentucky wrestling will soon be on the national map and recieve multiple all-americans and national champions.

It is also worth noting that the kid that took eighth that Caleb lost to (Shober, from PA) only took eighth because he suffered a tournament ending injury (compound fractured his leg) in his first after making it past the all-american round. 

NOT a compound fractured his leg

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8466651

time 01:05:05 you can see and hear the fractured, NO bone or blood = NO compound fractured

Should note that Shober who put Cable out and placed 8th, won the 1st period against Mayolo 7-0 and fractured his leg early in the 2nd. Mayolo took 4th