Sign in to follow this  
Rob Boston

Intensive wrestling camp in Indianapolis Saturday and Sunday-May 1st&2nd

We are having an intensive wrestling camp this weekend at Lawrence North High School. The featured clinician will be a 2X NCAA champion. We have had numerous state champions, National AA's and National Champions train with us over the years.  I apologize for the late notice. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call at 1-317-313-4281.

Please be ready to work hard.

We are having an intensive wrestling camp this weekend at Lawrence North High School. The featured clinician will be a 2X NCAA champion. We have had numerous state champions, National AA's and National Champions train with us over the years.  I apologize for the late notice. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call at 1-317-313-4281.

The cost is $100

Saturday sessions will be 9:00am-11:00am 12:30pm-2:30pm 4:00pm-6:00pm

Sunday sessions will be 9:00am-11:00am 12:30pm-2:30pm

We will drill High crotch, single leg, double leg, and many other common takedowns with high intensity.

We will also be working on our hand fighting skills.

When the weekend is over you will have gained tons of confidence in your leg attacks and hand fighting abilities.

We will work on the front headlock series.

We will also work on top and bottom position. The technique we teach will work at all levels.

I hope to see you there. Give me a call if you need directions or have questions about the local hotels.

It would be nice to see Brock Ervin, Garth Yenter, Justin Oliver, and Nathan Boston get after it this weekend.