Sign in to follow this  
Guest cmccoy

Five Star Wrestling Club

Guest cmccoy

The Five Star Club will begin April 6th and will take place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7:30 to 9:00 in the green filed house behind Lafayette HS (Our practice facility). Those wanting to participate must join USA Wrestling for $25.00 plus internet fee (around $4.00) before the first practice. Memberships can be purchased at http://www.usawmembership.com/. When you sign up it will ask for you a club to join. Search for Five Star Wrestling Club and join our club. Everyone is welcome as long as youa re a member of USA Wrestling.

The Five Star Club will begin April 6th and will take place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7:30 to 9:00 in the green filed house behind Lafayette HS (Our practice facility). Those wanting to participate must join USA Wrestling for $25.00 plus internet fee (around $4.00) before the first practice. Memberships can be purchased at http://www.usawmembership.com/. When you sign up it will ask for you a club to join. Search for Five Star Wrestling Club and join our club. Everyone is welcome as long as youa re a member of USA Wrestling.

What weight class/ages is the turn out, I have 2 middle school approx 80lbs that may be interested.  They are currently doing Mon/Wed at Woodford.....your thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

I know this was posted earlier in the year, but I was checking to see if anyone knows if the days and times are still the same. I've got an out of state wrestler visiting with a USA card that wants to get some workouts in.