Sign in to follow this  
possumdaddy

AAU World Championships , Detroit MI

KY was very well represented in the AAU World Championships in Detroit MI April 13 14 15 4 Woodford wrestlers and 2 John Hardin wrestlers represented the state with pride. Blake Sheehan and Wyatt Courtney both finished in 8th place. Bill Semones from WC got some valuable mat time. Harrison Courtney finished 1st in the Cadet 152 class beating kids from Michigan, South Dakota, Illinois, and beat his kid from New York in the finals 13-1. Chris Pitcher from John Hardin finished 8th and Justin Pitcher from JH was in the finals but didnt get to see how he finished up. Great tourney and about the best officiated I have ever been to. Congrats guys.

If Courtney is wrestling that good in the summer and beating kids from out of state like this, watch out, he is going to be harddddd to beat next year. I'm going to say impossible, to beat. I know a lot of you guys on this site say the good things like, "anyone can be beat" and "nobody is that good". Whick might be true, but I think we are getting to see something really special over the next couple of years with this Courtney kid.