Sign in to follow this  
D1 Fan

Photos from State Tournament

I FINALLY have made it through all the photos I took at the State Tournament and have them posted on www.bluegrasswrestling.smugmug.com  The photos are in folders to hopefully make it easier for you to find what you are looking for.  The folders include:

> Championship Finals matches - All weights were covered

> Medal stand and team/individual awards

> KHSAA staff, workers, referees

> Miscellaneous folder for some folks that requested I shoot their kids, a few shots of Coach Headley, one of Coach Zeppa, and a couple of the opening ceremonies

> Region 6 Teams

The link again is www.bluegrasswrestling.smugmug.com

or you can go too www.bluegrasswrestling.com and you will be directed when you go to the Photo tab.

My email address if you'd like to contact me directly is bluegrasswrestling@gmail.com

I apologize for the delay in getting them all on the web and organized... I didn't realize I had taken so many!  Off to work on the ones I took in Wisconsin last Sunday... need to get those uploaded.

It was/is totally my pleasure...

As an FYI... I had a few folks ask about last years pictures... I will upload those this evening so if anyone is interest in 2009 State Tournament photos you will find those by tomorrow morning on the same site.  If there is anyone that can get this info to Jeanie Cooper at Simon Kenton I would really appreciate it.  She was one person that specifically asked me about it.

Thanks!