Sign in to follow this  
singleleg

Freestyle Wrestling near Owensboro KY ??

does anyone know any way i could get started doing freestyle wrestling somewere in the general area of owensboro ky, not to far but a 20-30 minute drive wouldnt be impossible, ive tried talking to several of my coaches about it and none of them have given me much information, any help would be appreciated

You might want to try Indiana. Both Evansville and Tell City are under an hour away.  Here is a link to their tournament schedule: http://www.iswa.com/iswa_events__20092010.htm

thank you, but wouldnt i still have to be practicing and conditioning everyday, where would i go for that? do you do that on your own or what? (i know basically nothing about freestyle im trying to get into it though) so yeah once again any help is appreciated

thank you, but wouldn't i still have to be practicing and conditioning everyday, where would i go for that? do you do that on your own or what? (i know basically nothing about freestyle I'm trying to get into it though) so yeah once again any help is appreciated

Union Co is going to step it up this year and host camps for Freestyle to prepare KY wrestlers going to Fargo. They will also be in charge of coordinating the wrestlers going to Fargo. Coach Ervin is working on sending a Cadet and Junior team to Fargo. More info will be put out as it becomes available.

Sign in to follow this