Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2009/2010 - January 15

"Cooper vrs Ryle tonite:

140- Roland (Ryle) pins Jones in the first period"

I didnt think Cooper wrestled Ryle in a dual Wednesday night??

If I were to have had a casual conversation with someone about the "meeting" of the two teams on Weds night I probably would have referred to it as a dual.  However-since Cooper either didn't have a full line up, or some didn't wrestle (don't know why), I guess you could say it wasn't a dual.  Oldwrestler81 never commented on the format of the competition, but I think his intention was to inform others about the results of a match up that they would be interested in. 

Anyone know what the score was last time Jordan Murphy and Isaac Thomas wrestled?

not exactly sure on the score but issacs controlled the whole match the were on there feet almost the entire time with issacs getting all the take downs it was like 12-5 or something

not exactly sure on the score but issacs controlled the whole match the were on there feet almost the entire time with issacs getting all the take downs it was like 12-5 or something

Alright thanks. Isaacs definitely the one to beat this year. what happen to chaz nevitt from meade?