Killercradle

Region 1

It isnt Tim he is hurt, his brother Tyler has been the starter for us at 215.  I think Wesley Potts is off the team

That explains the resemblance. Last time i talked to potts he was planning on wrestling he just weighed around 295 and couldnt make weight yet, but was practicing with the team.

It isnt Tim he is hurt, his brother Tyler has been the starter for us at 215. Zach Pittman is 145 and I think Wesley Potts is off the team

Potts should be wrestling this week. He was down to 290 Saturday. Calloway is going to West Frankfort (IL) this weekend and he should make his debut there.

He's was only at 145 until the fat test let him drop. he's been wrestling 12 pounds underweight for the past few weeks.

I heard somewhere that he wasnt planning on dropping but I guess they were wrong. Robbie Sahms has the same issue pretty much but he isnt allowed to drop

I heard somewhere that he wasnt planning on dropping but I guess they were wrong. Robbie Sahms has the same issue pretty much but he isnt allowed to drop

yeah he'll be down this weekend he just told me today. That sucks I think he'll still win region.