Killercradle

Region 1

he beat jacob bennet from ohio county  he lost to zach heck from central hardin by a pt and mead co's lance kelly by 2 also john shirkey by 2 but that was his only 3 loses out of a 10 match dual

he's come close n all his matches only losing by 1 pt or 2.but yes he did get pinned in the first pd against sahms he was sick that week and still placed third.

christian county is a team to look out for they were young and inexperienced at the beginning of the season, but now they are finding a groove. their young wrestlers are really putting out, asa odoms, kory polley, and jj killebrew are very consistant for the colonels. the 140 is getting healthier, 160 has great talent, 171 is getting healthier. the 189 and up are placing also. im saying, dont underestimate this team i think they will compete and surprisingly push a few teams out of the way.

christian county is a team to look out for they were young and inexperienced at the beginning of the season, but now they are finding a groove. their young wrestlers are really putting out, asa odoms, kory polley, and jj killebrew are very consistant for the colonels. the 140 is getting healthier, 160 has great talent, 171 is getting healthier. the 189 and up are placing also. im saying, dont underestimate this team i think they will compete and surprisingly push a few teams out of the way.

for a young team they are looking good. 103-125 are all young and looking good. nearly all of tilghmans wrestlers will be dropping weight this weekend at apollo, we may not be much of a dual teams but we have some good wrestlers and some good first year talent. leguan grubbs at 145 and luiz peroni at 152 have solid shots at qualifying for state their first years.

Blackwell is good.. I keep telling people this.  :-o But I would almost say that will be the trny final at Christian County.

you were right. It was a really close match but blackwell just refuses to lose. anyone know who his one loss was to this year?

I believe PRP is his only loss. Sahms was so close to the win... But we got his mistakes corrected today in the room, hopefully next time they wrestle it will be an exciting match again.. I give Blackwell all the credit for not giving up and showing maturity in coming from behind and beating Sahms in the last 25 seconds of the match. 

blackwell is a very stronger wrestler with alot of heart and didnt give up lot respect for him

I agree he has a size disadvantage against nearly everyone, but he doesn't let it get in the way.

well if wade wrestles like he has been and improves on it he will win but if boone keeps his same pace and improves hard for willen to win

yeah. the boones are a good bunch from ohio county in the smaller weight classes, but who is there to watch at weights like 171?

yeah. the boones are a good bunch from ohio county in the smaller weight classes, but who is there to watch at weights like 171?

Well not much short of gavin and buckman, gavin told me he might drop to 60 to. its a pretty week weightclass this year. Tilghman doesnt have one.

anybody feel like posting rankings?

Well not much short of gavin and buckman, gavin told me he might drop to 60 to. its a pretty week weightclass this year. Tilghman doesnt have one.

Ahh. Shoot If Gavin is dropping to 60 then it opens up 171 for anyone!!!

WHo all is tough at 160?? (Gavin will win it)

Ahh. Shoot If Gavin is dropping to 60 then it opens up 171 for anyone!!!

WHo all is tough at 160?? (Gavin will win it)

yeah theyre both up for grabs minus whichever one gavin goes to. they are really weak in this region. Whoever wants it most is going to get it.

yeah theyre both up for grabs minus whichever one gavin goes to. they are really weak in this region. Whoever wants it most is going to get it.

haha. what about 189??? Zimi John I know will make a run but who else?

I knew gavin was cutting back to 160 i talked to him before the season at the scrimmage at christian county. but anyways 171 should be left open to who ever. gavin isnt unstoppable at all. he was dominated in the last match at the christian county invitational. hes just really experianced. he is beatable, no one is ever perfect you just have to be smart.

I knew gavin was cutting back to 160 i talked to him before the season at the scrimmage at christian county. but anyways 171 should be left open to who ever. gavin isnt unstoppable at all. he was dominated in the last match at the christian county invitational. hes just really experianced. he is beatable, no one is ever perfect you just have to be smart.

That kid who beat him from Kenwood is pretty good. I know first hand because I trained with him in the spring.

its kinda early and i dont think everyone is down yet, but why not.

1.Brock Ervin Union

2.Trae Blackwell UHA

3.David Sahms Fort C

4.Asa Odoms Christian-could be gilky from caldwell or Bennett from ohio too. its gonna be a battle for fourth.

1.Chase Boone Ohio

2.Wade Willen UHA

3.Chad Gahafer Union

4.JJ Killebrew Christian

1.Gabe Ervin Union

2.Billy Moore Ohio

3.David Dickson PT

4.Uha-Could be Burnam or Agnew

1.Tyler Boone Ohio

2.Kory Polley Christian

3.Tyler Martin Hop

4.Eddie Gagnon PT

1.Keaton Thomas Union

2.Zach Green Fort C

3.Brent Feher Apollo

4.Dillon Hale Cald

1.Isaac Thomas Union

2.Zach Pitman PT

3.Monnie Brown Ohio

4.Davies county or Apollo if he drops

1.Caleb Ervin Union

2.Justin Wynne PT

3.Jamon Smith Apollo

4.Don't really know.

1.Robbie Sahms Fort C

2.Kenneth Brummett Union

3.Leguan Grubbs PT

4.Zach Mitchell Apollo

1.Jeron Trice Christian

2.Clay Kuegal Apollo

3.Jake Risinger Union

4.Could be anyone

1.Gavin Agnew Cald

2.Charles Armstrong Daviess

3.Union

4.don't know

1.Thomas Buckman Union

2.joseph Weigold Hop

3.Christian

4.don't know

1.Zimi John Apollo

2.whoever union has

3.don't know

4.don't know

1.Preston Lashely Christian

2.Tim Nikolao Fort C

3.don't know

4.don't know

1.Brandon Hamilton PT

2.Mark Bowlds Apollo

3.Marlon Pate Christian

4.Wesley Potts Call

I Think 125 and 103 are the most stacked with 112 close behind. Tyler Boone is probly going to win 125 but the other three are close. 130 as a whole is close and any of the top four could win it. As you can see the heavier weights are kinda week this year. there are a lot of spots in those weight classes that could go to anyone.

It isnt Tim he is hurt, his brother Tyler has been the starter for us at 215. Zach Pittman is 145 and I think Wesley Potts is off the team

He's was only at 145 until the fat test let him drop. he's been wrestling 12 pounds underweight for the past few weeks.