Stonebridge

Next years regions results?

REGION THREE aka yall think we weak but we isnt..lol

103.james badgett(Bullit Central)/Maybe Micheal Miller(valley)

112.Patrick lile(Southern)/Micheal Miller(VALLEY)

119.corey mills(prp)/Jake Hevron(southern rookie)

125.Mike Seeders(fairale)/marc blanford(southern)

130.f

135.iAlex Pike(DeSales)/ it dont even matter!

140.l Hector Rosado(DeSales)/Ben Edwards Valley

145.l

152.b Robbie Spann will be floating around 152 and 160 next year! Watch out cause he will be a force!

160.l

171.a

189.n Joe Raleigh(valley)/John French(DeSales)

215.k John Wise(DeSales)/Be-Bop Smith(Valley)...(srry once again Bop! u mah dogg tho!)

hwt.s

Dont underestimate tha D!

yea john wise is a good wrestler i beat him two times and hes beat me two times and every time we've wrestled its only been a one piont match but im working hard to win region and to john wise i wish him the best of luck in the season but doss's hwt is good to you cant count him out ether

Im workin hard i ve ran 3 and a half miles every day since ive been cleared and i lift weights everyday so i want to be #1 at heavy weight in our region

Guest valley152

Dont underestimate tha D!

Hector will not win regions over ben edwards!!!!!!!

hmm. region 3 is always a toss up. but let the bullitt central man help you all out. i am not going to explain the changes, because i think the list shouldve started out this way. i think edwards will move up a weight class anyways. i didn't put myself on there, i dont gloat like others.

yea thats not true im not going 215 and i would have to lose like 70 lbs thats like lipo and a tummytuck and im not doing that but im staying at hwt or i might go up a weight class hahahahaha

It will be sort of intresting to see james badgett at 112, he was good at 103 but hes kind of small,will he be strong enough to hang with the 12 pounders?Its a whole other ball game then 103...

sorry bop, that was pulled from the previous post.

badgett will do better with more weight. he will be a junior and has wrestled 103 for the past 3 years while growing around 4-5 inches. when a wrestler jumps up a weight class to one he should've been at in the first place, strength gain is inevitable. i still think he will manage the region 3, 112 weight class.

badgett will do better with more weight. he will be a junior and has wrestled 103 for the past 3 years while growing around 4-5 inches. when a wrestler jumps up a weight class to one he should've been at in the first place, strength gain is inevitable. i still think he will manage the region 3, 112 weight class.

It will be a good challenge for me,but im trying to take the title next year.

i dont think that badgett will win regions next year because patrick lile is a beast and will win regions next year. badgett isnt going to have the strength that most 112s will and pitrick lile does have the strength and he is stronger faster and better then last year and i think that he will win hands down