Sign in to follow this  
BALL-N-CHAIN

Have Fun

With this season just getting under way for some, my days on the mat are long gone, so now as I sit here looking forward to the final matches at the Civic Center, I would just like to say Good Luck to all the wrestlers across the great STATE of Kentucky. The only reason the season seems to last forever is because the memories will. While there are many reasons for choosing to wrestling, everyone has a common goal to WIN. Someone will win, someone will lose,  some wins will be closer than others, so take pride in your victories but show respect to every opponent; before, during, and after every match. Wins require three things: time, work, and will. Fear no one and always believe in yourself. If state titles were just given we would not need a season to prepare. The off season work is over, now is the time for the real fun to begin. It does not matter if this is your first year or your senior year, this is year is for all the GLORY! There is no need to look back at what you did in the past years or look forward to next year, it will not do you any good, so focus on this year. Anything can happen in any match; stay calm, stay focused, and go all out. Learn from your loses as well as your wins. Work to get better everyday, do not allow yourself to take a practice off. Listen and learn from your coaches.  There are no do overs, this is your only shot for all the GLORY on the year. Just remember, no matter how your season may go, have fun, be respectful, and go all out everytime because no one knows what the future holds. As for now, it is time to make it YOUR year, this is for all the GLORY!!