Sign in to follow this  
CoachSmith

Larue County

Does anyone have complete results from this tournament yet??

Team Finishes:

Larue

North Hardin

Trinity

Conner

Overall it was a smoothly ran tournament, besides the glitch in the computer that got the day started off late. Some things I gathered from the tournament is UHA has some tough lower weights, anchored down by Trae Blackwell. He bumped all the way up to 103 (heard he was going 89) and lost by two 8-6 to Ian Kahl of Trinity. There 82 pounder gave Wiley all he could handle and their 96 pounder looked like a hammer as well. Larue had decent kids all the way around, definitely not the team they were a few years back but still good and well coached. North Hardin surprised me a bit. Didn't notice any real studs but just a quality team from top to bottom. Biggest surprise thou was that Fahy is still in middle school and wrestling 124. I was not impressed with him either. It would be nice if they could get the scores and individual placers up.

Does anyone have complete results from this tournament yet??

Team Finishes:

Larue

North Hardin

Trinity

Conner

Overall it was a smoothly ran tournament, besides the glitch in the computer that got the day started off late. Some things I gathered from the tournament is UHA has some tough lower weights, anchored down by Trae Blackwell. He bumped all the way up to 103 (heard he was going 89) and lost by two 8-6 to Ian Kahl of Trinity. There 82 pounder gave Wiley all he could handle and their 96 pounder looked like a hammer as well. Larue had decent kids all the way around, definitely not the team they were a few years back but still good and well coached. North Hardin surprised me a bit. Didn't notice any real studs but just a quality team from top to bottom. Biggest surprise thou was that Fahy is still in middle school and wrestling 124. I was not impressed with him either. It would be nice if they could get the scores and individual placers up.

Larue          206

North Hardin  203

Trinity

Conner

70 Jacob Bourroughs      4-0  1st Place

75 Trent Johnson            4-1  3nd Place     

82 Lorenzo Willis            3-1  2nd Place       

89 Jacob  McGuire          4-2  4th Place   

96 Kyle Shultz                3-2

103 Garrett Greenwell      1-2

110 Adrian Mills                4-0    1st Place 

117 Miquel Barzey            3-1  2nd Place