Sign in to follow this  
underhooks123

REGION I

Guys, I am new to coaching in KY. I am taking coaching a Fort Campbell High School team with a lot of potential... Who are the guys in Region I to look out for...

I have coached with Former FCHS Coach Jason Maples in TN, so I know a little about Union County. I know about the Irvin kids. But who else is to look out for??

GOOD LUCK TO REGION I THIS YEAR!

Guys, I am new to coaching in KY. I am taking coaching a Fort Campbell High School team with a lot of potential... Who are the guys in Region I to look out for...

I have coached with Former FCHS Coach Jason Maples in TN, so I know a little about Union County. I know about the Irvin kids. But who else is to look out for??

Good thing your not teaching English class.  Grammar, ever hear of that guy?

Yes I did. I was multitasking while I was writing this. I was on the phone with a coach trying to schedule a dual for the College club team I am in charge of.

Here is what it should say:

Guys, I am new to coaching in KY. I am taking over a Fort Campbell High School team with a lot of potential... Who are the guys in Region I to look out for...