Sign in to follow this  
deacon

Region 2

Teamwise: LaRue is the team to beat dual wise. Even with the loss of Jakes, Hull, and Thompson from the team, they will be reloading with some EXCELLENT young kids who could very easily come on toward the end of the season. John is still the favorite come tournament time as they have lots of experience and are the 2 time defending champs, but i'm not counting out LaRue as had the had their 189 last year during regions, it could have VERY easily been LaRue back on top. My wildcard pick is North. for both, as they have some quality kids coming back as well.

Dual: 1) LaRue 2) John WC: North

Tournament: 1) John 2) LaRue WC: North

Weightwise:

103: not sure who will be here for anyone.

112: Paden (LaRue) is the front runner here. could be fun if Dillow from Anderson is here as well.

119: my guess is Canter (LaRue) if he is here, and possibly swift from Nelson

125: Holtzclaw (John) is the favorite, but watch out for the kid from Nelson (can't remember his name) and Perez from LaRue to possibly challenge.

130: Cox (LaRue) and Terry (Central) will have battles everytime the face off if both are here, my pick is Terry at the beginning, but Cox when it matters

135: Terry if he is here, but if not it's Demery's to lose.

140: Murphy (John). no contest.

145: This one is Johnson's to lose.

152: possibly one of, if not the weakest weight in the region. not sure who it will be.

160: Malito (John) and Robey (Central) are the top 2 contenders for now.

171: Shinault (Central) is the early favorite, but watch out for Ray (LaRue) if he decides to drop.

189: If Ray (LaRue) doesn't go 71 he is the favorite here.

215: Baring something shocking and unforseen, this is Newberry's for sure.

285: I see Browder and Frost battling it out all season here.

Teamwise: LaRue is the team to beat dual wise. Even with the loss of Jakes, Hull, and Thompson from the team, they will be reloading with some EXCELLENT young kids who could very easily come on toward the end of the season. John is still the favorite come tournament time as they have lots of experience and are the 2 time defending champs, but i'm not counting out LaRue as had the had their 189 last year during regions, it could have VERY easily been LaRue back on top. My wildcard pick is North. for both, as they have some quality kids coming back as well.

Weightwise:

112: Paden (LaRue) is the front runner here. could be fun if Dillow from Anderson is here as well.

125: Holtzclaw (John) is the favorite, but watch out for the kid from Nelson (can't remember his name) and Perez from LaRue to possibly challenge.

130: Cox (LaRue) and Terry (Central) will have battles everytime the face off if both are here, my pick is Terry at the beginning, but Cox when it matters

152: possibly one of, if not the weakest weight in the region. not sure who it will be.

171: Shinault (Central) is the early favorite, but watch out for Ray (LaRue) if he decides to drop.

Central Hardin will be better than North Hardin... Dustin Jaggers at 119 will take regions easy and at 103 danny crittenden or spencer hines

Weightwise:

joey henderson will be wrestling 112 at central hardin, so look for him.

Weightwise:

Also Erik Jaggers at 152.

Terry v. Cox Kyle wins every time maybe even a major some times

Terry v. Demery Unless Terrance is killin himself cuttin weight like he usually is he can beat Kyle, this is only if they see each other again, hopefully Terrance gets smart and doesn't cut weight like the last two years

Shinault at 171? Thats a big jump, i dont think he'd win regions there

Just my thoughts