Sign in to follow this  
KickEmOut

Wresting Camp to Benefit Jake Bradford Oct 10

All,

Three weeks ago, Lindsey Wilson Wrestler Jake Bradford was involved in a tragic bonfire accident that left 60% of his body burned. He has had a couple of surgery's since then and is still recovering in the burn unit at the University of Kentucky Hospital.

Before starting his college wrestling career at Lindsey Wilson and just 8 months after becoming a Kentucky State Champion for Ryle High School.....he is faced with the largest challenge of his life. His friends and family have been by his side all along and now his wrestling family at Ryle want to help Jake with a Benefit.

Ryle High School will be hosting a camp October 10th at Ryle High School to benefit Jake with all proceeds going to his family.

Camp Clinicians:

NCAA All American and current Univ. of Wisconsin Wrestler Kyle Ruschell

All American and current Walton Verona High School Head Coach Dave Barnes

Lindsey Wilson College Head Coach Corey Ruff

Please contact Ryle Head Coach Tim Ruschell at Timothy.Ruschell@boone.kyschools.us

or you can contact me as well and I can get the form to you.

Thanks

Dave Johnson

Cooper High Head Coach

coachjohnson@cooperwrestling.com

Edit/Delete Message

All,

Three weeks ago, Lindsey Wilson Wrestler Jake Bradford was involved in a tragic bonfire accident that left 60% of his body burned. He has had a couple of surgery's since then and is still recovering in the burn unit at the University of Kentucky Hospital.

Before starting his college wrestling career at Lindsey Wilson and just 8 months after becoming a Kentucky State Champion for Ryle High School.....he is faced with the largest challenge of his life. His friends and family have been by his side all along and now his wrestling family at Ryle want to help Jake with a Benefit.

Ryle High School will be hosting a camp October 10th at Ryle High School to benefit Jake with all proceeds going to his family.

Camp Clinicians:

NCAA All American and current Univ. of Wisconsin Wrestler Kyle Ruschell

All American and current Walton Verona High School Head Coach Dave Barnes

Lindsey Wilson College Head Coach Corey Ruff

Please contact Ryle Head Coach Tim Ruschell at Timothy.Ruschell@boone.kyschools.us

or you can contact me as well and I can get the form to you.

Thanks

Dave Johnson

Cooper High Head Coach

coachjohnson@cooperwrestling.com

Edit/Delete Message

camp registration form available to download: http://cooperwrestling.com

I just heard from Coach Ruschell and I wanted to share some information.  The Camp this past weekend raised over $3000 for the Bradfords.  On behalf of Ryle wrestling, and the Bradfords we thank all who attended the camp and/or made a donation.  Please extend our thanks to anyone that made those contributions possible.  

Also-thanks to Coach Ruschell and the Ryle coaching staff (Barker and Mikkelson), Dave Barnes, Dave Johnson, Keith Ruschell and Kyle Ruschell.  The instruction was top notch and it was a great camp for all who attended.  

God Bless!