Sign in to follow this  
kdsmith27

2010 Junior and Cadet Nationals

Greetings,

I hope that everyone is doing well.  In an effort to help you with your 2009-2010 USAW planning, the JOWC and I have developed a new schedule for the 2010 Junior and Cadet Nationals.

You will notice that the event now begins on Sunday.  We did this with the hope that more officials will be able to attend because they will miss a few less days of work.  In addition, we have shortened the event by one (1) day which will provide financial and time savings to everyone. 

We were able to shorten the schedule because of the relocation of the Women's Junior Duals. 

In addition, I have attached a sample schedule of flights into Fargo and Minneapolis.    These flights were obtained using Expedia.  So please don't confuse these as Gospel.  However, the option to fly into Minneapolis might be appealing to some states.  Please look into scheduling tickets early with respective Group Desks for your airline of choice.

There is a Bus Service located in River Falls, WI that has a very attractive rates.  They are $1050 for one way or $2,100 for round trip.  These buses accommodate 55 people and luggage.  The driver doesn't have to stay in Fargo if you want this rate.  However, if you want them to stay they will transport your athletes back and forth all day for $500 per day.

There could also be an option for smaller states to work together on sharing a bus.  Feel free to converse amongst yourselves.  Best of Luck as you begin the new year.  Remember the common theme this year is EXCEED EXPECTATIONS!!!

Sincerely,

Pete Isais

Director of National Events

USA Wrestling

6155 Lehman Drive

Colorado Springs, CO  80918

Phone: 719.598.8181 ext. 608

Fax: 719.598.9440

Email:  pisais@usawrestling.org

Sign in to follow this