Sign in to follow this  
Rob Boston

Nate Carr-Prodigy Wrestling

Prodigy welcomes Nate Carr

Nate Carr has been offered and as decided to accept the position as Director of Prodigy wrestling {training center} in Springboro, Ohio. Coach Nate Carr comes to Prodigy with impressive accomplishments both as an athlete and a coach, as well as a person of high character. Coach Nate Carr won a H.S. state title in Pennsylvania and went on to electrify countless college wrestling enthusiasts

Coach Joe Carr Sr. will be hosting a Camp at Prodigy training facility on June 27th and 28th. This camp will be an intensive training camp with some of the top middle school wrestlers in the country attending. We will be limiting this camp to a small group of wrestlers. Here are the names of a few wrestlers that will be attending. Most of these wrestler weight ranges from 85-110lbs. There are 6 spots still available, if you are interested please give me a call @ 1-317-750-4510.

Cameron White-Missouri

AC Headlee-PA

Brock Morgan-Indiana

Logan Grass-West Virginia

Jordan Allen-West Virginia

Nathan Boston-Kentucky-Indiana

Brandon James-Indiana

www.prodigyteams.com

Dayton Racer-Missouri

Trace Carello-Illinois

Kaleb Romero-OH

Jake Danichek-OH

The Joe Carr-Prodigy camp on June 27th and 28th is currently sold out. If you would like to be put on a waiting list in case someone cancels or you are interested in future camps, please feel free to give me a call.

Justwrestle,

Nathan will be in the 8th grade next year and will be focusing on HS.  At this time, our plans are to have him attend Lawerence North High school in Indianapolis.

I hope everyone has a great summer,

Rob Boston