Sign in to follow this  
BALL-N-CHAIN

WMILF

Does anyone have that "Wrestling Move I'd Like to Forget"?

I seen a grappler attempting a cradle but couldn't get both his shoulders down since he  had 1 arm under his shoulder. He kept rocking back further and futher and then heard the mat slap and whistle. He had just pinned himself. 

i remember one time i tried to hit a move called a super duck under on a jv kid and ended up getting hip tossed and pinned in the first period. that was the second time he was wrestling varsity for their normal varsity kid, i tech falled him the first time we wrestled.

Senior year// State Semis.. Up 2-1, chose bottom... Controling the match all the way until.....I stand up and insted of getting my hips out and taking the escape I TRY A STUPID A$$ STANDING GRANBY..  He puts me on my back, he goes up and and now he's in control of the match.  Another 3rd place finish at State for me and he goes on to kill the other guy in the finals.  :oops: Two 3rd place finishes and one 6th place.  But never a champion    :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  What a stupid A$$ MOVE!!!!!!!!!!

Up 7-6 in district finals w/ 20 secs to go. I'm on bottom and have not been warned for stalling yet. Instead of just stalling out I try a high-level granby to get an escape and seal the win. He catches me half-way thru (this late in the match I'm sure the granby was sloppy). He scores a reversal as time runs out and wins 8-7.

I never watched the tape.

Districts my senior year (had alread taken one first and two seconds at district previous years) wrestling to get in the finals.  My opponent hits a firemans carry on me in which I extend and post my head.  Typically I am able to then sit and have a nice headlock on my opponent, but this time my oppenent didn't go to his hip.  Instead he hit what I call a power firemans driving through.  As I post my head I am knocked onconscious.  I come too and my coach asks if I am alright and of course I say yeah, fine, but I could only see clearly through about a dime sized spot.  I had a huge concussion and after wrestling back then forfeiting for 4th place at districts, then taking 3 flexeril per day pin my way through region and finally (with my dad saying I am not allowed to take any more flexeril) not being able to feel my hands at state and taking 5th.  After earning my spot in college my coach told me I had to see a doctor and found out that I had a subluxation (spelling) which meant a partial dislocation that could never be fixed.

Now that is a move I wish never happenned.

Districts my senior year (had alread taken one first and two seconds at district previous years) wrestling to get in the finals.  My opponent hits a firemans carry on me in which I extend and post my head.  Typically I am able to then sit and have a nice headlock on my opponent, but this time my oppenent didn't go to his hip.  Instead he hit what I call a power firemans driving through.  As I post my head I am knocked onconscious.  I come too and my coach asks if I am alright and of course I say yeah, fine, but I could only see clearly through about a dime sized spot.  I had a huge concussion and after wrestling back then forfeiting for 4th place at districts, then taking 3 flexeril per day pin my way through region and finally (with my dad saying I am not allowed to take any more flexeril) not being able to feel my hands at state and taking 5th.  After earning my spot in college my coach told me I had to see a doctor and found out that I had a subluxation (spelling) which meant a partial dislocation that could never be fixed.

Now that is a move I wish never happenned.

Wow. Hard to top that. Tough break, Dinubus.