NO-OX NOOX 56

COBRA COBRA 48

Cooper COOP 40

Anderson Co AC 32

Woodford Co WC 24

Perry Co PC 16

Cent Hardin CH 4

Kentucky Country Day KCD 0

I would like to give a big round of applause to Fern Creek for putting on an excellent state tournament today!! I thought they did a heck of a job, especially when you take into account the difficulty that comes with dealing with the amount of kids and the age of the kids. Anyone who has hosted any kind of a tournament can and should appreciate the amount of work that goes into something like this. And congratulations also to all the kids that participated from all over the state. You can really see how much the sport at this age group is growing from year to year. Nice job everyone!!!!

Thanks Savage,after working a tournament this big(and being totally exhausted from working my real job this weekend) I will never complain about the small hold ups at any tournament.that being said I think I dropped a weight class this weekend-now just 4 more to go.

I would also like to give fen creek a big ovation (i'm standing as i'm typing) on the tournament. And congrats to ALL wrestlers for a great day of wrestling. Thanks to all coaches and parents for all their time, money, patience etc. for without you there is nothing.

Congrats to the Raider boys for there outstanding performance on Saturday. Several of those boys are going to have a very bright future in this sport!

Congratulations to all teams who competed in the state tourney. Kudos to Fern Creek for a well ran, Well organized event. Thanks to all involved in picking the new medal design. The kids love em. This tournament will continue to get better every year. Congratulations to SKY for a strong showing and representing their team well.