Sign in to follow this  
Guest cmccoy

Five Star Wrestling Club - Lexington, KY

Guest cmccoy

Hello all,

We will begin all Spring and Summer activities on Monday, March 16th. The schedule will be:

Monday, March 16th

Guest cmccoy

I want to make this opportunity cost less for those involved. The only cost is to join USA Wrestlitling. We want people involved and are not worried about making money.

Guest cmccoy

You must have your card or proof that you have one before you can get on the mat. Please take time to sign up. thanks.

Guest cmccoy

Just a reminder that you need to have your card before you can particiapate on Monday.

Just a reminder that you need to have your card before you can particiapate on Monday.

coach McCoy let me get this right, is at the old Henry Clay High School? or where tey did it at Lafayett last year?

Guest cmccoy

Open mat sessions will take place on Mondays and Wednesdays at LTMS in the gym from 5:30 to 7:30. LTMS is located at 350 North Limestone between 3rd and 4th Street.

Guest cmccoy

Wrestling begins tonight at Lexington Traditional Magnet School in the gym from 5:30-7:30. Please remember to bring your USA Wrestling card. Also, you will need to enter the building behind the school at the gym. You can enter the building through the glass breezeway that connects the building and the gym. You will not be able to enter the building in the front. I look forward to seeing all of you there.

Guest cmccoy

If you cannot sign up online, Bring $25 tonight and we will sign you up at practice.

Guest cmccoy

The Five Star Club had a good first week. We are sitill looking for new members. Anyone is welcome. If you need more information, feel free to contact me.