Sign in to follow this  
VisionQuest

Trinity

The Fern Creek wrestling Club won the middle school state 2/3 years in row with these same wrestlers.  They chose Trinity.  Is someone in Louisville stepping up and saying, Why not us! 

Okay, to speak on this from a wrestlers point of view I do not blame those guys for wanting to go to Trinity. Trinity probably has the best facilities, provided with the best things, and the parent support is HUGE! Just look at how many of the parents of Trinity kids show up to the state tournament. Not to mention they have great coaches. Also, off the mat is just as important. I see these Trinity kids and they have some of the best sportsmanship. Granite we all get mad or upset when we loose and we all tend to let our emotions get to us at times but, these kids carry themselves as men. I credit the coaches to this.

mark hitchings coach those kids to 2 mid school state titles.  when he decided his boys were going to trinity for high school, he left fern creek and started the trinity middle school program.  many of the wrestlers followed their coach to trinity, but not all. there was still alot of talent that stayed at fern creek.  trinity won the state mid school dual that year.  most of those kids are in high school or have graduated.