Sign in to follow this  
THEKING

SO THE SEASON IS OVER...

I wish i would have caught on faster than i did because are coach was worried about are seniors going to state and placing. So it was more a caugh on as you go thing because it is he's last year as well but he did the good still.

Also i wish i wouldn't have got suspend two days before regionals   

Man that sucks!! what did you get suspened for?

I wish i would have caught on faster than i did because are coach was worried about are seniors going to state and placing. So it was more a caugh on as you go thing because it is he's last year as well but he did the good still.

That's tough. Kids have a lot on them these days -- keep up your grades, toe the line in behavior, and work your butt off on your sport all year. When you achieve the best you can achieve -- even if it's just winning a match at State, it's all worth it.

But I think it's a lot harder to stay out of trouble these days than when I was in school.

u wouldnt have made state anyways baby mcCarthy kicked ur butt everday at practice