kdsmith27

The KHSAA New Officials Application for 2005-06

Would you be interested in becoming a Wrestling official?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in becoming a Wrestling official?

• A. Yes
    • B. No
    • C. Not Interested

The KHSAA New Officials Application for 2005-06 is now on the the KHSAA website www.khsaa.org . If you want to become a wrestling official, please apply. We need officials badly. This would be a great opportunity for recent graduates. Please let them know about this opportunity. Get on the website, click "Licensed Official Information" and then click "Information For New Officials" and follow the directions for completing the application and then print it out on a printer. Then mail in the application with the application fee. The KHSAA address is 2280 Executive Drive; Lexington, KY 40505.

How much do refs normally get paid on average?

ref's Get paid pretty good. This is the average that is paid:

$60 for a dual

$90 for a Tri

$150 for a tournament

:twisted: thatsnot bad at all figuring that your getting to do something for the sport that you like and actually get paid for it

Guest TroJanMan112
:twisted: thatsnot bad at all figuring that your getting to do something for the sport that you like and actually get paid for it

If i got paid for slaping a mat id be in heaven!! :D

I got my Kentucky license this summer. I am licensed in Indiana, as well as reside in Indiana. I look forward to officiating in Kentucky in the upcoming season.