Sign in to follow this  
Mortal

Harrison Courtney Vs. Mason reid

I was thinkin about this the other day. Mason was 171, and Harrison is 160. But if they ever wrestled who do you think would win?

I would have to say mason

I say Courtney takes it.He is a beast on the mat and on his feet.He has always been good on his feet but he has now taken his standup to a whole new level. Courtney was never bad on his feet he was just always better on the mat.

I'm rooting for Reid but when i think about it logically it seems like Courtney's going to take it (as much as i hate to admit it).

This would be a good match.  Obviously Harrison has the advantage on the mat and Reid on their feet.  Honestly I think Reid would be too strong for him, Harrison would probably be able to ride him but it's hard to turn someone who is stronger than you.  I was never impressed with watching Reid wrestle but he did place 4th at the Beast of the East and that tournament is tough as nails.

Now now, easy with the name calling. he couldnt help he liked to eat, but back on topic if they met i would put my duckets on reid. not only would he dominate on the feet, i think he might even get a turn or two. he was pretty solid on top if my memory serves right :?