Sign in to follow this  
dog101

dragon 119 lbs

Ya it wont happen. I could see them haven a close match maybe if they only wrestled once before , But Zarth owned him twice.

it was a close finals match at wci and if mack wouldn't have tried 2 throw him i think it would have been close! it was only 2-1 going wen he got stuck

I just want to see a match between them where Logsdon doesn't put himself on his back. He's a wreckless wrestler, always has been. Against inferior opponents it works, in fact, he destroys them. But against top shelf talent he needs to wrestle more reserved and be equal parts defensive and offensive, instead of just going balls-out crazy until Zarth catches him (which will inevitably happen b/c Zarth doesn't let mistakes slip by him, he makes you pay).

I just want to see a match between them where Logsdon doesn't put himself on his back. He's a wreckless wrestler, always has been. Against inferior opponents it works, in fact, he destroys them. But against top shelf talent he needs to wrestle more reserved and be equal parts defensive and offensive, instead of just going balls-out crazy until Zarth catches him (which will inevitably happen b/c Zarth doesn't let mistakes slip by him, he makes you pay).

MacK has a unique style, anyone say thats his downfall, comes out faking and snapping hard, goes crazy! is that where he loses?

MacK has a unique style, anyone say thats his downfall, comes out faking and snapping hard, goes crazy! is that where he loses?

yes, when he does all of that he leaves his legs wide open

mack is a beast don't get me wrong but if he would wrestle more reserved he would have a better chance againist zarth

yes, when he does all of that he leaves his legs wide open

mack is a beast don't get me wrong but if he would wrestle more reserved he would have a better chance againist zarth

He wont stand a chance against Zarth.

He wont stand a chance against Zarth.

dats y last time they wrestled befpre mack tried to get francy and throw him the score was only 2-1 n da 2nd period. he wouldnt get destroyed by anybody

dats y last time they wrestled befpre mack tried to get francy and throw him the score was only 2-1 n da 2nd period. he wouldnt get destroyed by anybody

And it doesnt matter what the score was, Zarth stuck him...

yea cuz mack got caught doing a dumb move. watch next time they meet it will be a close match. possible a 1 point match. it will close as long as mack doesnt do anything stupid

ok zarth got an extremely easy first take down and then rode mac out. just because the score is close doesnt mean your not being dominated. then like 20 seconds into the second zarth pins him. "DOMINATED"