Any top matchup results from state duals? Up at Gray Emerson Oldham County beat Erdman from Gray 7 to 4. Emerson looked strong but Erdman did not look to be at the top of his game.

Erdman came back and pinned Sheehan from East Oldham in the first period with a head lock.

Emerson had erdman pinned in the 1rst period

From what I've seen and what I'm hearing I'll go ahead and make a guess at the top 6

1. Wiley Con ( 3rd last year @ 70)

2. Nelson FC ( 4th last year @ 70)

3. Gilkey Rad ( Havent seen him just heard a lot of talk about him)

4. Roth Cop ( Pinned Wiley beginning of the year, Wiley came back to Maj. Dec him at conference)

5. Auxier JC ( 5th last year @ 70)

6. Goshorn CC and Erdmen Ryle ( Goshorn beat Wiley by 2 at Fern Creek)

Technically the refererance to Wiley and Nelson as Placing 3rd and 4th respectively is not accurate.  In fairness to both kids, they did not wrestle each other to determine who was third and who was fourth, as they were both at their 5 match limit (last yrs State Tourny).  Also, very disapointed to hear Nelson is out for the year.  Never met the kid personally, but have been around him enough to tell he's a class kid.

i know bens has been really upset and u no its just hard at this time of year for that to happen i feel really bad for him and hope he makes elementry state

Ben has definitely been bummed.  He has a fractured growth plate in his shoulder so as of now elementary state is not likely either.  Fortunately he still has 2 more years so he'll come hungry next year.  It was tough for him this weekend at state duals because he was looking forward to the competition.  Gilkey and Auxier were in our pool, so that only made it tougher.