Sign in to follow this  
bigdog112

Region 7 predictions

i don't think that it will be brad millford for 112 i think it will be dane louis or damon reed

yea have to agree it would either be dane lewis or damon reed.

i think lewis is the new varsity and he has only wrestled at 2 tourneys

so no one has really seen wat he can do.

who do they wrestle for?

who do they wrestle for?

they wrestle for woodford

i have to say the last time i saw lewis wrestle he was out of shape( sounds like his brother coty lewis)

he isnt bad so i could see him pullin off top 3 n region

Yea the things is lewis has only wrestled off for the spot once

A varsity wrestler has to lose twice

Lewis pinned reed.

But no position decided there yet.

Yea the things is lewis has only wrestled off for the spot once

A varsity wrestler has to lose twice

Lewis pinned reed.

But no position decided there yet.

o when will they wrestle off againg?

i don't think that it will be brad millford for 112 i think it will be dane louis or damon reed

if damon reed is the varsity 112 at regionals he will not beat brad. brad has already beaten damon in an exhibition at the super duals (exhibition because damon missed weight.) Brad Milford worked Damon Reed.

if damon reed is the varsity 112 at regionals he will not beat brad. brad has already beaten damon in an exhibition at the super duals (exhibition because damon missed weight.) Brad Milford worked Damon Reed.

Not to take anything away from brad but reed had the flu and he missed weigh in's becase he was at the doctor. I think it will be a different story next time they wrestle.

Not to take anything away from brad but reed had the flu and he missed weigh In's because he was at the doctor. I think it will be a different story next time they wrestle.

Really and aside from a few given up cowboys, it was a relatively good match.

can't wait to watch bracco and milford wrestle again i think it will be the same as last time. no wait it will be the same as last time it might actually be a pin or a tech. fall.

can't wait to watch bracco and milford wrestle again i think it will be the same as last time. no wait it will be the same as last time it might actually be a pin or a tech. fall.

there is no doubt that bracco will win dat match

Haha we'll see.

it was a 5 pt difference match. he wasnt hitting tons of takedowns or back points. he hit one 5 point move and that was enough to put him ahead. and minor decisions usually arent considered easy matches.

its whatever i just think that bracco is on another level than alot of people. and just asking why does ur mom if that is your mom come to alot of bracco's matches. just asking

its whatever i just think that bracco is on another level than alot of people. and just asking why does ur mom if that is your mom come to alot of bracco's matches. just asking

hey man pats mom is really cool and a nice lady. i met her at WCI and she seemed really cool with everyone no matter where they were from. she has my respect

hey man pats mom is really cool and a nice lady. i met her at WCI and she seemed really cool with everyone no matter where they were from. she has my respect

Haha well its nice to know that my mom is more well liked than i am on here.

Haha well its nice to know that my mom is more well liked than i am on here.

hey man ur a good wrestler and from what i hear a pretty nice kid there is no reason for people to hate you

Not in any order

103 - Wood Co-Robert Bracco, PD-Pat Milford, TC- Brandon Abney, LAF -Camden Hanley

112 - Har Co   Andy Lenz, TC   Zac Brown, Laf   Will Bryant, PD   Brad Milford

119 - HC   Matt Zarth, Wood Co   Mack Logsdon, Laf   Jimmy Lacy, TC   Joe Davis

125 - TC   Kasey Hedges, Wood Co   Travis Krauziewicz, Bou Co   John Stout, ? ? ? ? ? ?

130 - Fr Co   Bryan Thompson, Har Co   Cody Ward, HC   Joe Whalen, Wood Co   Cory McCall

135 - Har Co   Josh Moss, HC   Jack Podgorski , Fr Co   Wood Smith, Wood Co   Patrick Blevins

140 -BS   Desmond Suter, HC   Cody Guiler, Har Co   Trevor Maxwell, Wood Co   Alfredo Gonzalez

145 - Wood Co   Brian White, Har Co   Coty Berry, HC   John Walton, PLD kid?

152 - PD   Logan Murrell, TC   Andrew Wright, HC   Ryan Duzyk, Harrison Co. Kid?

160 -Wood Co   Harrison Courtney, Fr Co   Josh Bruning, Har Co   Seth Coy, BS   Najee Caldren

171 - PD   Nick Leddy, WH   Josh Bell, Fr Co   Jeremy Gardne, Wood Co   Nick Guagliardo

189 - TC   Daniel Griggs, Laf   Shamon Brown, WH   Mark Davis, Fr Co   Tyler Wright

215 - Wood Co   Bill Semones, TC   Dodd Kinder, HC   Mirza Pravasic, PD   Keaton Hub,

Hwt - Fr Co   Aaron Mayes, Wood Co   Trey Gentry, HC   Jake Cooper, TC   Nathan Gray

Is Guiler from HC not dropping to 135?

hey man ur a good wrestler and from what i hear a pretty nice kid there is no reason for people to hate you

i was just messing around, i dont think ppl really hate me, but thanks man