Sign in to follow this  
kdsmith27

Fall Clinic and Maroon/Grey matches at Campbellsville University on October 25

Coaches,

We are very excited here about the upcoming year and can't wait to get started. I hope all of you will plan to attend this year's fall clinic and Maroon/Grey ranking matches at Campbellsville University on October 25th. This Fall Clinic is a great way for us to see some potential recruits and a good way for your kids to get exposed to college wrestling and the opportunities that they have beyond high school. This is also a chance for your athletes to learn some technique and see some great college wrestling matches!  This year's clinic and ranking matches will feature our Nationally recognized recruiting class as well as many past Kentucky state Champions and state placers. Former State Champions Tyler Voth (Dunbar), Jarvis Elam (Union County) and Jairus Murton (Lawrence County)  along with 4x state placer Josh Ashbrook (Harrison), 3x Placer James Linker (PRP), 3x Placer Cody Vinsant (Wayne County), 2x placer Diante Wright (Union County), Chip Condon (St. X) and more will all be challenging for varsity spots.

I am also bringing in the University of Oklahoma Assistant coach and Missouri University NCAA All-American Jeremy Spates to teach a session at the Fall Clinic. Please bring or send any youth or High School wrestlers from your area to spend the day with us in our New Wrestling Facility.  Your kids will get 2 technique sessions in the morning and a chance to wrestle live with the college guys. Your Jr./SR. wrestlers will also have a chance to meet with a wrestling coach or one of our admissions representatives and submit a free application for admissions to CU. Overall, it will be a fun day of wrestling and I hope you will come and enjoy it. College Wrestling and the Campbellsville University wrestling program need your support! I have attached the Clinic flyer. Print as many as you need. Your kids can send them in or you can collect them all and give them to me at registration. If you are coming as a group, please give me a call or email ahead of time.

Here is a link to our site and the information: http://www.campbellsvillewrestling.com/

In Wrestling,

Franky James

Head Wrestling Coach

Campbellsville University

270-789-5148

www.campbellsvillewrestling.com