Sign in to follow this  
coachmick.hambrick

Pre-season tournament in Tennessee

On November 8th, 2008, Creek Wood High School in Charlotte, Tennessee will be hosting a 16 team pre- season tournament. My father, Paul Hambrick, will be running the tournament, and some of you know him, and know that it will be a smoothly run tournament. He also runs  the Ravenwood tournament as well as the Fred Grigsby Freshman tournament. The school is a little over 6 years old and the gym is huge, so we have plenty of room, no packed gym here guys. We will be running pools with the winners coming out of the pools wrestling for 1st through 3rd place. This will be a really good warm up for the season. It will give your kids some tough quality competition. We would like to have some Kentucky teams attend, a little change from the norm. Presently, we have 7 teams committed which include:

Creek Wood High School (TN)

Harpeth High School (TN)

Dickson High School (TN)

Fairview High School (TN)

Greenbrier High School (TN)

Cheatham County High School (TN)

Franklin High School (TN)

Possibilities are: Ravenwood High School, Glencliff High School, and Montgomery Central High School

If you and your team are looking for a chance to get out of town and get some good, quality wrestling in, I'll be more than happy to get you in this tournament. If you would like more information, leave a message here, or email me at coachmick.hambrick@yahoo.com, or call 615-569-9522.

Thanks,

Mick Hambrick- Creek Wood High School