Sign in to follow this  
simple-man

OPEN MATS !

La Salle Open Mats

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ijust wanted to let everyone know that we are starting open mats at LaSalle High School in the De La Salle Building behind the school.

Anyone is welcome K-12 A lot of talent from Cincinnati and norther KY will be there.

Schedule For May:

This Friday 9th 6:00pm

Wed. 14th 7:00pm

Wed. 21st 7:00pm

Wed. 28th 7:00pm

I may add other dates later. This will lead in to the Golden Cross Summer Camps. We plan to be working out all summer!

Call if you have questions:

Avery Zerkle's

Golden Cross Wrestling, LLC

5010 Rhodes Road

Urbana, OH 43078

937-631-2099

www.goldencrosswrestling.com

Directions to La Salle High School

La Salle is located at 3091 North Bend Road, near the North Bend Road exit of Interstate 74.

From the east or west: Take the North Bend Road exit from I-74, andeither go right on North Bend Road (if exiting from I-74 west) or goleft on North Bend Road (if exiting from I-74 east). Stay in the rightcurb lane for approximately one-third of a mile, until you reach athree-way intersection with a Kroger store on your right. Take thisright turn, go approximately one-half mile, and La Salle is on yourright.

From the north: Take Colerain Avenue south to North Bend Road. Turnright, go approximately one mile, and La Salle is on your left.

Avery Zerkle's

Golden Cross Wrestling, LLC

5010 Rhodes Road

Urbana, OH 43078

937-631-2099

www.goldencrosswrestling.com

does anyone have a schedule of open mats in the northern kentucky area?

look in the Cincinnati area.  there is not going to be quality open mats in your immediate area unless maybe Ryle has them.  If you aren't wrestling freestyle somewhere, there are quite a few freestyle clubs in cincy.  But you are probably too late if you haven't started yet.  Harrison Ohio has one, Moeller, Loveland, Lakota.

These open mats at La Salle are very close to N. Ky, probably 30 minutes from you.