Sign in to follow this  
airdog

Youth Tournament Schedules?

Hello, I recently moved my family to Kentucky (Greensburg area) from Illinois. I want to get my 10 year old involved in wrestling here in KY but I'm having trouble finding youth tournaments in KY. We were almost always able to find a youth tournament to go to in IL on any given Saturday or Sunday from Dec. 1st through the end of February. My son and I really enjoy spending the time together on the weekends going to wrestle even if it means traveling a few hours away. I've been able to find a couple of tournaments in KY coming up in April and May but other than that it's been a challenge.

I guess my 2 questions are, "What's the best website or resource to find KY youth wrestling tournaments?" and "When does the KY Folkstyle youth season start and end?"

Thanks~

Mike W.

I have no Idea what part of state greensburg is in but in Western Kentucky right next to Shawneetown Illinois in Union County every march is the Dan Gable Classic. It has wrestling for all age groups, alot of tough competition since being close to Illinois and Indiana at the same time. Dont know dates for sure

hey.. I know this is old.. but better late than never right...

give me a ring airdog.. or rather drop me a email.... I have some info for you.. .

We have a youth wrestling club that practices quite near you... (of course now our season is almost over)

but we have several tournaments that we are going to be going out and participating in....

we would love to include you and any other Green county boys that want to wrestle....

my email...  lcyouthwrestling@aol.com

CG